21st to 23rd September 2022
Programme at a glance
Wednesday 21st September
- Morning – Workshop on phylogenetic comparative methods led by Natalie Cooper
- Morning – SPPC talks and posters
- Afternoon – Symposium: “Contributions of the British Fossil Record to Palaeobiology”
- Afternoon – SPPC tours of the Conservation Centre
Thursday 22nd September
- Morning – Oral sessions one and two
- Afternoon – Oral session three and poster session
- Evening – Auction at the Hand and Flower Pub, Olympia
Friday 23rd September
- Morning – Oral sessions four and five
- Afternoon – Oral sessions six and seven
- Evening – Annual Dinner, Rembrandt Hotel, South Kensington
Saturday 24th September
Field trips to Crystal Palace Park accompanied by the Friends of Crystal Palace Dinosaurs, and to Brookwood Cemetery, the geologists’ graveyard, with Alison Longbottom.
Oral sessions will be live-streamed via a Microsoft Teams Live Event, and online registrants will be able to interact by typing questions into a chat box which will be read out. If you registered for Online Only, You will be sent a Microsoft Teams link for each session. It will not be possible to present talks or posters virtually.
Registration for SVPCA is now closed
Abstract submission is now closed. If you have submitted an abstract, we will be in touch shortly.
The Jones-Fenleigh Fund provides travel grants for those with no other source of funding to attend SVPCA. Apply for the fund here.
The NHM last hosted SVPCA in 2005. This is what we all looked like back then. To find out more information about previous meetings, visit the SVPCA website
Get in Touch
Symposium on Vertebrate Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy 2022
Contact us on Twitter @svpca2020
Send Us a Message
Copyright Symposium on Vertebrate Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy 2020 – All rights reserved